Why choose an immigration lawyer?
Book a consultation
Get your immigration questions answered quickly and efficiently
Reasons why you should choose a lawyer to manage your application process:
- The cost is very similar to the average licensed immigration advisor
- You want the best chance at a successful application, and lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of the law in a larger context.
- Lawyers provide a complete service to clients; if you are moving your family to New Zealand they can also help with property, drafting legal documents, document certification, and providing general legal advice
- Lim McDowall specialises in representing clients in their immigration matters. This means that we make it a priority to keep up with the changes in a complex field of law that has such a profound impact on someone’s life. We provide a professional service and peace of mind in taking care of your entire visa application for you.
- Lawyers are regulated by the New Zealand Law Society. To check whether a lawyer has a current practising certificate go to this page and type in the lawyer’s name
- You cannot receive immigration assistance or advice from a person who is not a practicing lawyer, licensed immigration adviser, or someone exempt from licensing. If you do so, your application will likely be refused by Immigration New Zealand.